Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Show us your wedding party!

I am super excited to show you all my wedding party and flowers along with Kelly at Kelly's Korner! Let's get started! My MOH was my partner in crime and roommate of 3 years at the time, Lacey. This girl helped me make crucial decisions. She also listened to way more wedding babble than any person should ever have to endure! We were roommates, and I'm sure I had wedding brain.These two lovely ladies are my C(K)rystals. I must be drawn to the name! Krystal (on the left) is my bff from college. We were pretty much inseparable from the first day we met. Crystal (on the right) has been my best friend since middle school. We have been through a lot together. I love her like a sister and can't imagine what I would do without her!
Here is me, my mother, and my junior bridesmaids. These lovely ladies are my sisters. It is amazing to see how much they have all grown since this picture a little over a year ago... wow, I feel OLD!Here is a picture of all the girls. The only bridesmaid I couldn't find a picture of me with on my computer is Tiffany, my SIL (sis-in-love). I like to think that her and I are a lot alike, in that we are both hil-ari-ous! Seriously, she is very funny and I am blessed to call her my sis!
These little doll babies are my second cousins, Amelie and Kaylyn. Are they not the cutest? They were great flower girls!I'll just post one picture of the boys. From left to right: Aaron, my brother, Billy, cousin of groom, Cooper, nephew of groom, Billy the groom, Cade, nephew of groom, Jerry, best man and cousin of groom and Chris, brother in law of groom. Great group of good looking men right there!Ok, I lied. Two pictures of the boys. How could you pass up a picture of Cade and Cooper? They were great ring bearers.Here is the whole wedding party.


I searched, but I don't seem to have and pictures that show the flowers really well. We didn't have any flower arrangements at the church, so the ones we are holding are the only ones to show so far! Next Friday when we show receptions (I think) I will be able to show more flowers... if there are pictures of them! ha Our wedding was one of the happiest days of my life, and I think it shows in our pictures! I hope you enjoyed them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment