Sunday, January 2, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Billy and I rang in the new year with some great friends.  Lacey and John and Jennifer and Danny came over for game night and some serious Dick Clark watching!  We have concluded that he is a robot.  We felt so bad for him, but once again, he weirded us all out!

We also ate some good food! There was Buffalo Chicken Dip, Pinwheels, Sausage Balls, Cheese Ball, Cheese Sticks and Red Velvet Cake.  Oh, and there was wine and punch! haha  We all had a great time playing games and chatting.

The only pictures taken were at the very end of the night... yuck.  Anyway, here they are.


Lacey, me and Jennifer

Jennifer and me

I have made some new year's resolutions.  I make them every year, but I usually just make one and it is almost always the same.... lose weight! Sometimes I have succeeded and other times I have not.  This year there is no doubt in my mind that I will succeed!!

My other resolutions are to be more positive and visit at least one place I've never been.  Hopefully I will keep all of them.  2010 was a great year but I am ready to start 2011!  Good thing, because it is here!  Tomorrow I go back to work after being off since the Wednesday before Christmas and I'm starting my diet and gym routine!  Please pray for me!! 

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you and William! hehe! :) I am praying for you. I try and make realistic goals because I know how I am... Maybe we can try and hold each other accountable for staying positive. Or staying sane..!! That is one of my biggest goals for now..! Love you!

    ReplyDelete