Thursday, June 25, 2009

Brrrrr!

Currently it is 85degrees outside and my car told me it was 102 when I left work at 5:30 today, but blogging friends, I am chilly willy in my house! The AC has been fixed!! Turns out the motor was just worn out. Not too pricey, but not cheap either. I am thankful we got it fixed so fast! I don't think I could have made it much longer without air! Actually, it was bearable in the living room, but the rest of the house was quite steamy.


On to other news. Michael Jackson died! I used to love his music. He was a great entertainer and he will be missed! I used to jam to his music on tape all the time. Once, I put one of his tapes into the tape player of my mom's car. For some reason it was stuck in there and that stereo would automatically play a tape if it was turned on and one was in. You couldn't listen to the radio as long as a tape was in the player. I loved it I'm sure, but I'm guessing my mom didn't appreciate the endless MJ music! Sorry Mom! Did that tape ever come out? I don't remember!



Well tomorrow is Friday and I am already looking forward to getting the weekend started!

No comments:

Post a Comment