Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What would I do with $128.6 million?

Funny you should ask, because I'm going to tell you! Evidently someone in Georgetown, KY won this life changing amount of money. Whoever it is, they aren't talking! If it's John and Lacey, I'm hoping they'll let us in on their secret sooner or later... and maybe share just one million of their 128.6! Oh, a girl can dream, right?? So here's just a few things I would do with the money. Keep in mind I would do these things RIGHT AWAY. The more charitable things would come later. Those aren't as much fun to talk about though.

First, I would quit my job. I might not even tell them I was quitting. It would just be understood.
I would buy a beach house with a view like this:

And a couple of these babies...

And this, because I've been drooling over one for a few months now.
Also, season tickets to UK basketball would be awesome!

I would also give my family and close friends enough money to be comfortable. I mean, I can't even imagine how you could spend that much in a lifetime! Billy and I would spend the rest of our days traveling and living STRESS-FREE!

But, in reality, I can't quit my job, won't ever own a beach house or a Mustang Shelby. Possibly I'll have an iPhone soon, but we're still trying to work that out! What would you do with $128.6 million?

4 comments:

  1. Those UK tickets would sure be nice! Wondering who won has been the big talk at work, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't believe it when I heard someone in Georgetown won! We even drove through G-town the best two weekends...apparently should've stopped and bought a lotto ticket! I would live off the interest if I won that kind of money. I would also quit my job and then...who knows what I would do! Darn, now you got me wishin'.... =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No it wasn't us haha..I think I would have called to gloat! You would know it if I won that much! No I keep hoping to win the lottery but I don't play the lottery so I think that is where I'm going wrong....Jennie did you just say you were in GEORGETOWN?! And you didn't stop by!

    ReplyDelete