Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas with the Duncans

I've shown you my trees, now it's time to show you the rest of the decorations! My favorite thing about having a fireplace is getting to decorate it for Christmas. It's easily my favorite thing about the fireplace because we have never lit it and it is really just in the way the rest of the year!If that doesn't look like Christmas I don't know what does!
*Please ignore the printer sitting in the bottom right of the photo and the dog toy on the bottom left* Thanks.

Maybe you've seen something like the tree on the left? It's an antique that a few people in my family have. I had admired/stared at this one that was my dad's all season last year and wouldn't you know he gave it to me! I'm not sure why, but I just love it! The snowmen on the right sing some silly song about eating too much. It's cute.Nothing says Christmas like a fiber optic village!That little guy on the bottom appears to be getting smashed!And last but not least, the reason for the season! There are scripture verses written on all the figures.

In an upcoming post I will show you our outside Christmas lights! I am so proud that we actually got some up this year! 'Tis the season!!

1 comment:

  1. It looks great! You didn't tell the story about Billy hanging lights. Lewis hung them by himself while I was at work! I was so surprised! I wanna hear this story eventually...

    ReplyDelete